When you have multiple company trips lined up in Atlanta, it can be challenging to coordinate transportation for each traveling party. For a single trip to one destination, it’s easier to hire a single corporate coach from any provider of corporate transportation in Atlanta.
For multiple trips, you have your work cut out, coordinating everything and conveying everyone to and from their destinations efficiently. This post will cover the tips for success.
Tips To Ensure Company Business Trip Efficiency
Here’s how you can successfully coordinate multiple transportation needs without a drop in efficiency.
The surest way to avoid hiccups on any leg of the company business trip is to plan ahead. Pull up the calendar to see where each travel party is headed and on what date. Communicate with the various team members in each traveling group to confirm their commitment to the trip.
Next, find out how each group would like to travel and their business itineraries. Would they prefer to meet up at the office and travel together? Would they rather travel from other locations? What are their preferences for accommodation or mid-trip breaks?
Take note of all the responses for each traveling party. It will form the base for everything you’ll need to do.
Knowing everyone’s accommodation preferences is important in travel planning for various reasons. For example, getting everyone home on the return leg from one or two close hotels will be easier than from multiple locations across different parts of town.
Draw up an itinerary and your final plan for the various trips and share the details with all trip participants to ensure they are all on the same page.
Hand Over the Plan To a Corporate Travel Management Services
Depending on budgetary allowances, you can ensure efficiency by handing over the company business trip transportation to an experienced travel management company with extensive experience in corporate travel optimization.
The right company can look over your plan, recommend adjustments, and ensure every stage of the trip flows smoothly.
Choose a Reputable Corporate Transportation Service
If the cost of handing over the company business trip to a corporate travel management service is prohibitive, you can hire a reputable corporate transportation service to convey each group to their destination.
Here’s how to ensure you make the right choice:
- Look for variety in fleet options. It’s best to choose one company that can offer limos or other forms of luxury transportation to convey C-suite executives, sedans or SUVs for small teams of three to five, shuttle buses for larger groups, and more.
- Choose chauffeurs instead of just drivers. They will both drive the traveling party to their destinations, but chauffeurs are highly trained in the craft of defensive driving, which ensures the safety of participants. They also deliver excellent customer service.
- Ask for personalized services. Do you need entertainment and refreshments for any of the traveling groups? How about Wi-Fi? Find out if the company can offer important extras to make the business trip more pleasurable experience.
- Evaluate the safety record. Apart from hiring highly experienced chauffeurs, you also need to evaluate the company’s safety record. You don’t want to choose a company with a negative record. Additionally, consider the inspection report to ensure all vehicles are in excellent condition.
- Check their rules on flexibility. One of the first things you should keep in mind as you plan your travel is that schedules can change on short notice. Business trips are no different. Be sure to choose a company business trip transportation company that will accommodate minor changes.
- Check for transparency in the billing process. Corporate travel is already expensive. The last thing you need is a company that will push you beyond your budget with ambiguous or dishonest pricing policies. Ask questions about payment and cancellation policies, hidden fees, penalties for damages, spills, stains, and other concerns.
Finalize the Company Business Trip Transportation Arrangement
When planning transportation for your company business trip, be sure to square off every detail at least two days before the departure dates. Last-minute decisions are often costly and poorly thought out. They can make the trips less efficient.
Choose May’s Limousine Service for Your Company Business Trip Transportation
When you need a corporate transportation company you can depend on in Atlanta, turn to May’s Limousine Service. We have extensive experience facilitating corporate transportation across the city. Our fleet features a variety of vehicle options, from SUVs to luxurious buses.